Monday, August 16, 2010

My Rewriting Services

Welcome to this page.  If you're here, you're obviously interested in hiring me as a rewriter of your articles.  I'd be happy to work with you...

Rewriting Philosophy

You provide good content to me, I return great content back to you.  All my work will be at least 50% unique according to http://www.jetchecker.com/comparers and you can feel free to request a screen shot for the articles stating that.  I guarantee satisfaction with all my work and want you to be 110% satisfied.  I will do everything in my power to make this as seemless of a transaction as possible.

Rate Schedule

$1 per 100 words if the content is in good shape
$2 per 100 words if it needs to be completely rewritten and reformatted

Writing Samples

Article 1

Original

Rewrite 

Article 2

Original

Rewrite

Article 3

Original

Rewrite 


Additional samples can be provided upon request. 

Simple, straightforward, and 110% guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's really a good way to promote your rewriting services and hope it will sure help you in getting more and more rewriting work from many clients. All the best.

    ReplyDelete